CCNA Discovery 4 Module 5 Exam Answers Version 4.0Telah dituliskan: Januari 8, 2011
1. Which rule should be followed when implementing the security requirements of a network design?
• Avoid reducing security in order to add additional network capabilities.
2. What limitations of the 2960 switch prevent it from providing the services needed in the Distribution layer?
• It does not support route summarization.
3. When considering converged network designs, it is important to identify appropriate service demands. What is a concern when preparing a network design to fit this environment?
• voice-level quality of service
4. Which three design requirements are implemented at the access layer? (Choose three.)
• QoS traffic classification and marking
5. Refer to the exhibit. Which statement is true regarding how the ISP router filters traffic?
• All traffic from the 220.127.116.11/21 network can access the Internet.
6. Which two factors should be considered when designing a wireless LAN that provides seamless roaming capabilities? (Choose two.)
• use of a wireless controller to manage IP addressing
7. What are three features of a Catalyst 2960 switch? (Choose three.)
• redundant power availability
• switch clustering
8. A company lists this equipment in their network design:
Two Catalyst 4503 Layer 3 switches
One 5500 security appliance firewall
Two Catalyst 6509 switches
Two lightweight access points
Two Catalyst 2960 switches
Which two types of devices would be appropriate to use at the access layer to provide end-user connectivity? (Choose two.)
• lightweight access points
• Catalyst 2960 switches
9. Which two statements are true regarding the following extended ACL? (Choose two.)
• access-list 101 deny tcp 172.16.3.0 0.0.0.255 any eq 20
access-list 101 deny tcp 172.16.3.0 0.0.0.255 any eq 21
access-list 101 permit ip any any
• Telnet traffic originating on network 172.16.3.0/24 is denied.
10. Which statement applies to a large network with thousands of nodes?
• Intrusion detection is more likely to be performed by a separate device rather than integrated into a switch or router
11. on campus. The college currently has only wired network device access. Which two devices must be incorporated into the network design to best accommodate roaming for wireless IP phones?(Choose two.)
• Cisco wireless LAN controller
• lightweight access points
12. What type of WAN service is Frame Relay?
• packet switched
13. Refer to the exhibit. What is an advantage of having two links connected between the two switches shown?
• provides connectivity when one of the connections between the switches fails
14. What is the function of the access layer in the Cisco three-layer hierarchical internetworking model?
• provides QoS classification and marking
15. When applying network security, what security measure should be implemented first?
• securing the network devices
16. What characteristic of a network supports high availability
17. What is integrated into a Cisco IP phone to reduce the number of ports needed in the wiring closet?
18. Which network design process identifies where to place access points?
• site survey
19. Using expandable, modular network devices is a key element of what network design criteria?
20. What is a primary function of a wireless LAN controller?
• tuning each AP channel for optimal coverage
21. What characteristic in a routing protocol allows it to support the network design criteria for availability?
• fast convergence
22. A network designer is evaluating the network security implementation for an organization. The designer recommends adding network security devices in front of the server farm, although network security devices have been deployed in the Enterprise Edge for two years. What type of attack can be effectively prevented with this recommendation?
• internal attack
23. Refer to the exhibit. The branch office needs constant access to the servers in the enterprise headquarters. Therefore, a backup Frame Relay link is added. A network
• administrator is configuring the routers in the branch office to make sure that when the backup Frame Relay link is used, only the traffic to access the enterprise headquarters is allowed. Which statement is true about the routing configuration on branch office edge routers?
• The command ip route 18.104.22.168 255.255.0.0 serial 0/0 50 should be configured on BE1.
24. An automobile sales company is establishing a new, small sales showroom in a downtown area. To update the inventory database, the new sales office will need a WAN connection to the headquarters that is located in the suburban area. The WAN connection should be around a 4 Mb/s connection. Which WAN service will provide the most economical approach to meet the requirement?
25. A network designer is selecting a WAN technology for connections between the headquarters of an organization and its branch offices. In this context, what is one advantage of choosing Frame Relay over a T1 line?
• Flexible bandwidth