CCNA Discovery 4 Module 2 Exam Answers Version 4.0Telah dituliskan: Januari 8, 2011
1. During an evaluation of the currently installed network, the IT staff performs a gap analysis to determine whether the existing network infrastructure can support the desired new features. At which stage of the Cisco Lifecycle Services approach does this activity occur?
• Plan Phase
2. Which stage of the Cisco Lifecycle Services strategy is usually completed before an organization issues a Request For Proposal (RFP) or Request For Quotation (RFQ)?
• Prepare Phase
3. What is the purpose of SNMP?
• to facilitate the exchange of information between devices and the NMS
4. During an analysis of a customer network, several possible opportunities for network improvement are identified. At which stage of the Cisco Lifecycle Services does this process occur?
• Design Phase
5. What provides the initial data for the Optimize Phase?
• performance monitoring
6. Which two statements are true regarding the response to an RFQ?(Choose two.)
• it should strictly conform to the formatting requirements specified by the RFQ.
• The response helps the customer compare pricing with other potential contractors.
7. What are two disadvantages of using a bottom-up approach instead of a top-down approach to network design? (Choose two.)
• It can result in an inappropriate network design.
• It does not take into account the business goals of the company.
8. What is a business constraint that may impact the WAN design of a company?
• company policy requiring the use of specific vendor networking equipment due to partnerships
9. What is the purpose of preparing a business case?
• to justify the financial investment in implementing the technology change
10. What is the purpose of creating a prioritized list of technical requirements?
• defines the project scope
11. A network engineer is analyzing the network of a potential client company to identify problems and determine whether a network upgrade or addition is needed. Which role in the sales team is this engineer assuming?
• pre-sales engineer
12. Which two statements best describe the responsibilities of an account manager? (Choose two.)
• acts as the primary point of contact between the company and the client
• directs the sales teams and support personnel
13. What is the purpose of system-level acceptance testing?
• to check that the newly installed network meets the business goals and design requirements
• to justify the financial investment required to implement the technology change
14. What is a purpose of establishing a network baseline?
• It creates a point of reference for future network evaluations.
15. When should a network baseline be performed within the stages of the Cisco Lifecycle Services?
• Operate Phase
16. What are two benefits of using a top-down approach instead of a bottom-up approach to network design? (Choose two.)
• incorporates organizational requirements
• clarifies design goals from the perspective of applications and network solutions
17. Which software component is installed on network devices that are managed through SNMP?
• management agents
18. A network engineer working for a contracting company is informed of a pre-bid meeting with a potential client. What purpose does the network engineer have for attending the pre-bid meeting?
• to clarify project scope and timelines not included in the original request for proposal
19. A major corporation has decided to hire someone to upgrade their network infrastructure. A network consulting company wants the job. What document must the network consulting company obtain to learn about the business goals, the project scope, the requirements for the new network and the expected deliverables?
• Request for Proposal
20. A corporation (client) wants a network upgrade and is putting out a request for services to various network consulting companies (contractors). A RFQ is required. Which statement is true concerning the RFQ?
• sent from the client to the contractors in place of a RFP when the technical specifications of a project are known
21. Which stage of the Cisco Lifecycle Services involves proactive management to identify and resolve issues before the organization is affected?
• Optimize Phase
22. Why is it important to prioritize business goals when developing network design?
• to adhere to the best opportunities to contribute to the success of the business
23. Which two items help identify business goals and priorities before a new network project starts? (Choose two.)
24. A network engineer working for ABC company is writing a response to an RFP for a network upgrade and must create an executive summary. Which statement describes the basic components of an executive summary?
• quick overview of the problem, the recommended solution, and the justification for ABC company doing the job
25. In a network management architecture, which statement best describes a management agent?
• software running on a managed device to collect network information and allow that device to be managed by a management station