CCNA Discovery 2 Module 6 Exam Answers Version 4.0Telah dituliskan: November 19, 2010
1. Which command is used to view the RIP routing protocol settings and configuration? (show ip protocols)
2.Refer to the exhibit. What is the maximum number of RIP routers that could separate HostA and HostB and still leave the hosts with connectivity to each other? (16)
3. In which situation would a company register for its own autonomous system number (ASN)?
(when the company uses two or more ISPs)
4. Consider this routing table entry? (a RIP route)
5. What is the difference between interior and exterior routing protocols?
(Interior routing protocols are used to communicate within a single autonomous system. Exterior routing protocols are used to communicate between multiple autonomous systems)
6. What information is included in RIPv2 routing updates that is not included in RIPv1 updates? (subnet mask)
7. Which routing protocol is used to exchange data between two different ISPs? (BGP)
8.Refer to the exhibit. Which configuration command or commands contributed to the output that is shown?
(routerA(config-router)# network 192.168.3.0)
9.Refer to the exhibit. If all routers are running RIP and network 10.0.0.0 goes down, when will R3 learn that the network is no longer available? (Immediately)
10. What statement is true regarding an AS number?
(All routers at an ISP must be assigned the same AS number)
11. What is the purpose of the network command used when configuring RIP?
(to identify which networks on the router will send and receive RIP updates)
12. Which command would a network administrator use to determine if the routers in an enterprise have learned about a newly added network? (router# show ip networks)
13. What is the purpose of a routing protocol?
(It allows a router to share information about known networks with other routers)
14. What device enables an ISP to connect with other ISPs to transfer data? (border gateway router)
15. Which command will display RIP routing updates as they are sent and received? (show ip rip database)
16. Which part of an IP packet does the router use to make routing decisions? (destination IP address)
17. What two types of businesses would benefit from registering as their own autonomous systems?
• a global business with connections to multiple local ISPs
• a medium-sized nationwide business with Internet connectivity through different ISPs
18. Which command will display RIP activity as it occurs on a router?
(show ip rip database)
19. Why is fast convergence desirable in networks that use dynamic routing protocols?
(Routers will not allow packets to be forwarded until the network has converged)
20. Which two statements describe static routes? (Choose two.)
• They require manual reconfiguration to accommodate network changes.
• They are identified in the routing table with the prefix S
21. Which two statements or sets of statements describe differences between link-state and distance vector routing protocols?
• Link-state routers only know about directly connected routers. Distance vector routers know about every router in the network.
• Link-state routing protocols update when a change is made. A network using distance vector routing protocols only updates at a specific interval.
22. Which protocol is an exterior routing protocol? (BGP)
23. Hosts on two separate subnets cannot communicate. The network administrator suspects a missing route in one of the routing tables. Which three commands can be used to help troubleshoot Layer 3 connectivity issues? (Ping, Traceroute, show ip route)
24. What term refers to a group of networks that uses the same internal routing policies and is controlled by a single administrative authority? (autonomous system)